How to prepare your New Zealand Business for Lockdowns
As of Wednesday 18th August 2021, New Zealand has been put into a level 4 lockdown.
Being at level 4 the majority of New Zealand businesses will have trouble operating under normal circumstances, you may need to inform your customers of what is going down within your business.
We have compiled a shortlist of updates that you should implement in your online presence to help assist New Zealanders looking to visit your business at this time.
- Update business hours across all your platforms, this includes Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, and your website business hours
- Understand if your business is essential there is a good list located on the covid website here: https://covid19.govt.nz/business-and-money/businesses/doing-business-at-alert-level-4
- Add a notice/ popup on your website to alert customers of your temporary closure.
- Pause advertisement campaigns that may be costing you money when people cant visit your business.
- Check on your employees and make sure everyone is staying safe.
Embed is committed to working through the lockdown and making sure each of our clients is carefully taken care of, if you have any urgent covid updates which need to be made on your website, get in touch today and we will help!